We are very excited to announce that the member of the month for July is being awarded to Jo Sharpe!Jo is a very much loved member of Imani Fitness. Her smile, give it ago attitude and desire to prove that age is just a number and not a limitation or definition is infectious and inspires many other people to step outside their comfort zones.
Something that we have noticed about Jo, is she already knows how amazing she is and she does not compare herself to anyone else, and she knows that because of this she can continue to work on developing herself.
Together with Jo, she is celebrating feeling fitter, stronger, healthier and happier in her 50s than when she was in her 30s. She has loved learning about mindset, habits, nutrition and strength training.Jo started training with Imani Fitness last year and she has had a great start to this year. We are looking forward to celebrating with you at the end of this year Jo, as you continue to challenge yourself.
- Commenced F.I.R.E training with Imani in February 2016
- Commenced her mind, body and lifestyle transformation journey in January 2017
- Currently you can find her in our 5am F.I.R.E team and alongside her husband Rodger in 1-2 I.C.E sessions a week
- Jo completed her first photoshoot in August 2017 and will be working towards building on what she has accomplished so far
- Jo is always up for an adventure
- Jo is one of our Queen's of the plank.
- Jo is working towards Tough Mudder 2017
Jo's Why (Imani) - To be the best I can be no matter what age. To be a role model to my children and to help to inspire others .
Jo's desire for 2017 to continually improve on what I have learnt. Striving towards having Abs and being able to do pull-ups
Jo's favourite achievement this year - loving my new shape and posture. Feeling great in my clothes.
Something no one know's about Jo at Imani - I did classical ballet for 8 years.
What does Jo love about Imani fitness?And what I love about Imani is the wonderful culture. Fantastic caring and supportive coaches. You are able to train with a great friendly bunch of guys and girls who make training so much fun. I have learnt so much that I can take with me where ever I go.