Kuku is the Swahili word for chicken and is a spin on the traditional meat loaf.
When portioned it is a fabulous meal at any time of the day helping you increase your lean protein intake and is easy to eat on the run.
The best thing about this recipe is it makes chicken breast fun. No more chewy, boring chicken breast.
- 4 large chicken breasts (We decided to mince our own chicken breast, however you can purchase chicken breast that is already minced)
- a bunch of coriander
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 heaped table spoon of LSA meal
- 2 cups of diced spinach or grated zucchini
- 2 table spoons of vegeta chicken seasoning or Moroccan spice
- 1 large diced onion
- 2 table spoon of garlic
- Pre-heat oven at 200 degrees
- Cut chicken into small pieces
- Mince chicken breast in a food processor, thermomix or blender in 3 different batches.
- Put the minced chicken in bowl & add all the other ingredients
- Mix well & evenly
- Transfer to a baking tray laced with baking paper
- Spread evenly in the tray
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown
- Transfer to a chopping board & let sit for 10 minutes
- Cut into preferred sizes